dostibook
Please Login to this website. After you Login, You can post topics of your choice in this website and replies to any existing topic you like in this website. So do a Login by clicking the "Log in" button below and start posting.....

If you are not registered, then click "Register" button below to register yourself and then Login.....
dostibook
Please Login to this website. After you Login, You can post topics of your choice in this website and replies to any existing topic you like in this website. So do a Login by clicking the "Log in" button below and start posting.....

If you are not registered, then click "Register" button below to register yourself and then Login.....
dostibook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dostibook

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Do not lie to me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
frankene
frankene

Male
Reputation 0

Do not lie to me Vide
PostSubject: Do not lie to me   Do not lie to me Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:49 am

Spring Criminal minds has come, the new U.S. Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd drama have appeared, among them a very compelling, science fans have become must-see plays, it's called "Do not lie to me."

New play soul behavioral science

"Do not lie to me" in English Seinfeld dvd is called "Lie To Me", the Chinese phrase "lie to me." The film's protagonist is a human behavioral scientists Letterman, he has designed for the U.S. Department of Defense identification procedures, a lie, then he set up a private company specializing Burn Notice dvd in work for government departments, the task is through subtle movements JAG dvd of people to judge whether he is lying . In the play, Letterman To study the cross-cultural universal human behavior, have been deeply Friends dvd primitive tribes in Africa and Oceania, control the expression of human emotions Midsomer Murders dvd hidden secret. Because people are hard to cover up grey's anatomy season 6 dvd their lies before Letterman, the title provocative tone said, "lie to me," the Chinese translation of "Do not lie to me" or "lie useless."

"Do not lie to me," starring Army Wives dvd Tim ? Ross (Tim Roth) who starred in "Pianist" and the new version of "Planet of the Apes," played a "chimpanzee General", is a typical "acting school", but looks not MI5 Spooks dvd very good but very difficult because of the movie worried beam, just starred in a U.S. theater. Rose shaped Letterman is a sharp mind, and even a bit aggressive role, the pacific dvd he can see through the lies of the ability to let others feel the pressure of others, and even affected the relationship between him and his daughter. Here, we have to listen to Letterman and his team for lying what human opinions.

3 times 10 minutes, said ordinary people lie

Letterman tells us, The Closer Season 6 dvd lies not human "abnormal" behavior. Data show that most people True blood season 3 dvd say in 10 minutes 3 times lie. While lying on people's lives is very important. Data show that in a school, the more popular students, lying more, robin hood dvd because people lie to cover up the true idea, which won the goodwill of others.

Although lie everywhere, but not no way of knowing people speak real feelings. Letterman said that there frasier dvd are 43 facial muscles to form a 10,000 kinds of different facial expressions, as long as familiar with these expressions, we can know when people say the true feelings.

For example, when smallville dvd people feel that they lied when successful, will be slightly upturned mouth. The expression lasted less than a fifth of a second, known as "micro-expressions." This CSI New York DVD"micro-expressions" There are many. For example, dilated CSI New York DVD pupils, in addition to fear and anger, sexual desire Friday Night Lights dvd also can make the pupil to enlarge. If a person referred to when they were questioned by the pupils dilated, may indicate that this individual reported that his libido. When a person's eyebrows on the towering, indicating he was "sad"; Alias dvd and when a person's upper lip towering up in the formation of wrinkles his nose when he was on the shows "contempt", if this expression appears in a couple of face, then their marriage is mostly comes to an end.
Back to top Go down
KhanzYou
Expert Moderator
Expert Moderator
KhanzYou

Male
My Mood : Do not lie to me Fine10
Capricorn
Reputation 19

Do not lie to me Vide
PostSubject: Re: Do not lie to me   Do not lie to me Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:24 pm

frankee! you should post this type of topics in articles or any other related category. this is not a related category to this topic.
Back to top Go down

Do not lie to me

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dostibook :: General Section :: Help Center-
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com