dostibook
Please Login to this website. After you Login, You can post topics of your choice in this website and replies to any existing topic you like in this website. So do a Login by clicking the "Log in" button below and start posting.....

If you are not registered, then click "Register" button below to register yourself and then Login.....
dostibook
Please Login to this website. After you Login, You can post topics of your choice in this website and replies to any existing topic you like in this website. So do a Login by clicking the "Log in" button below and start posting.....

If you are not registered, then click "Register" button below to register yourself and then Login.....
dostibook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dostibook

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

FarmVille ice cream?! Zynga's virtual objects enter real-world 7-Eleven stores (pic)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wasiq
Wasiq

Male
Libra
Reputation 11

FarmVille ice cream?! Zynga's virtual objects enter real-world 7-Eleven stores (pic) Vide
PostSubject: FarmVille ice cream?! Zynga's virtual objects enter real-world 7-Eleven stores (pic)   FarmVille ice cream?! Zynga's virtual objects enter real-world 7-Eleven stores (pic) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:40 pm

FarmVille ice cream?! Zynga's virtual objects enter real-world 7-Eleven stores (pic)

Zynga, the company behind FarmVille, is bringing its virtual world into your local real-world 7-Eleven. Buying a real object, like a FarmVille-branded Big Gulp, gets you a code that can be redeemed for an in-game object in Zynga's games. The promotion starts June 1st, but I spotted some FarmVille Vanilla ice cream at my neighborhood 7-11 last week.

As someone who avoids FarmVille at all costs, I was a little freaked out to see it leaking into the real world. It's a great marketing move for Zynga -- which is launching Web, TV and print ads to support the 7-Eleven partnership -- especially since they just signed a new five-year deal with Facebook.

Has FarmVille just jumped the shark, or do you think it's just getting started?

FarmVille ice cream?! Zynga's virtual objects enter real-world 7-Eleven stores (pic) Farmvilleicecream1
Back to top Go down
Justin_Romile
VIP Member
VIP Member
Justin_Romile

Male
Leo
Reputation 8
Job/hobbies : Anything related to computers.

FarmVille ice cream?! Zynga's virtual objects enter real-world 7-Eleven stores (pic) Vide
PostSubject: Re: FarmVille ice cream?! Zynga's virtual objects enter real-world 7-Eleven stores (pic)   FarmVille ice cream?! Zynga's virtual objects enter real-world 7-Eleven stores (pic) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:18 pm

Hey! Have you already taste that Ice Cream? I just taste it this afternoon. I guess it's good and affordable.
Back to top Go down
Wasiq
Wasiq

Male
Libra
Reputation 11

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille ice cream?! Zynga's virtual objects enter real-world 7-Eleven stores (pic)   FarmVille ice cream?! Zynga's virtual objects enter real-world 7-Eleven stores (pic) Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:52 pm

No i havent tasted it yet
Back to top Go down
Justin_Romile
VIP Member
VIP Member
Justin_Romile

Male
Leo
Reputation 8
Job/hobbies : Anything related to computers.

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille ice cream?! Zynga's virtual objects enter real-world 7-Eleven stores (pic)   FarmVille ice cream?! Zynga's virtual objects enter real-world 7-Eleven stores (pic) Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:24 am

Wasiq wrote:
No i havent tasted it yet

Grab one now! When I see it first time. I am in ROFL. 'Coz it's kinda cute^^
Back to top Go down
Wasiq
Wasiq

Male
Libra
Reputation 11

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille ice cream?! Zynga's virtual objects enter real-world 7-Eleven stores (pic)   FarmVille ice cream?! Zynga's virtual objects enter real-world 7-Eleven stores (pic) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:59 pm

Lol...it may be available in pakistan in big departmental stores...will check out soon after paperz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille ice cream?! Zynga's virtual objects enter real-world 7-Eleven stores (pic)   FarmVille ice cream?! Zynga's virtual objects enter real-world 7-Eleven stores (pic) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dostibook :: General Section :: Articles-
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com