dostibook
Please Login to this website. After you Login, You can post topics of your choice in this website and replies to any existing topic you like in this website. So do a Login by clicking the "Log in" button below and start posting.....

If you are not registered, then click "Register" button below to register yourself and then Login.....
dostibook
Please Login to this website. After you Login, You can post topics of your choice in this website and replies to any existing topic you like in this website. So do a Login by clicking the "Log in" button below and start posting.....

If you are not registered, then click "Register" button below to register yourself and then Login.....
dostibook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dostibook

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Google releases chrome 5 beta

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wasiq
Wasiq

Male
Libra
Reputation 11

Google releases chrome 5 beta Vide
PostSubject: Google releases chrome 5 beta   Google releases chrome 5 beta Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Google has just released Chrome 5 (5.0.360.0, to be precise) to the Beta channel. This means Beta users now have access to the tabbed bookmark manager (instead of it appearing on a separate window, as has been the case until now). Also, The Register reports that the automatic translation and AutoFill (form fill function) have been tweaked.

An option has also been added to the Chrome options screen's under the hood tab which allows you to disable auto-translate.
Not a major release, but all in all, Chrome development seems to be moving very fast.
Back to top Go down
GoDF@Th3R
DP Manager
DP Manager
GoDF@Th3R

Male
My Mood : Google releases chrome 5 beta Hot10
Best Poster

Taurus
Reputation 40
Job/hobbies : University of Toronto - Student

PostSubject: Re: Google releases chrome 5 beta   Google releases chrome 5 beta Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:06 pm

way to go google
Back to top Go down
Justin_Romile
VIP Member
VIP Member
Justin_Romile

Male
Leo
Reputation 8
Job/hobbies : Anything related to computers.

PostSubject: Re: Google releases chrome 5 beta   Google releases chrome 5 beta Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:00 am

You guys are using Chrome? I think Firefox or IE is better than Chrome.
Back to top Go down
Wasiq
Wasiq

Male
Libra
Reputation 11

PostSubject: Re: Google releases chrome 5 beta   Google releases chrome 5 beta Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:37 pm

Hey dude....chrome is better then firefox in terms of speed and security....if you want to confirm...just check out the latest PWnon contest in which hackers from all over the world hack and exploit the loop holes in the browsers...Chrome was unable to get hacked coz of its sandbox style...i used to a big fan of firefox but due to its old look i started using chrome..chrome rocks...way to go google
Back to top Go down
lilyran
Expert Member
Expert Member
lilyran

Female
Reputation 0

PostSubject: Re: Google releases chrome 5 beta   Google releases chrome 5 beta Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:13 am

chrome is better then firefox in terms of speed and security....if you want to confirm...just check out the latest PWnon contest.

KhanzYou
Expert Moderator
Expert Moderator
KhanzYou

Male
My Mood : Google releases chrome 5 beta Fine10
Capricorn
Reputation 19

PostSubject: Re: Google releases chrome 5 beta   Google releases chrome 5 beta Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:35 pm

i love both chrome and firefox and using both of them banana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Google releases chrome 5 beta   Google releases chrome 5 beta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dostibook :: General Section :: Articles-
Free forums hosting | Computers and Internet | Computers | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com