dostibook
Please Login to this website. After you Login, You can post topics of your choice in this website and replies to any existing topic you like in this website. So do a Login by clicking the "Log in" button below and start posting.....

If you are not registered, then click "Register" button below to register yourself and then Login.....
dostibook
Please Login to this website. After you Login, You can post topics of your choice in this website and replies to any existing topic you like in this website. So do a Login by clicking the "Log in" button below and start posting.....

If you are not registered, then click "Register" button below to register yourself and then Login.....
dostibook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dostibook

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

IObit Game Booster (Gives Smoother and Better Game Play)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
_Chap_
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
_Chap_

Male
My Mood : IObit Game Booster (Gives Smoother and Better Game Play) Relaxe11
Leo
Reputation 17
Job/hobbies : Student

IObit Game Booster (Gives Smoother and Better Game Play) Vide
PostSubject: IObit Game Booster (Gives Smoother and Better Game Play)   IObit Game Booster (Gives Smoother and Better Game Play) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:18 am

IObit, the company that develops Advanced SystemCare 3 has came up with a new free software called Game Booster. It is designed to help optimize your PC for smoother, more responsive game play in the latest PC games with the touch of a button, Game Booster helps achieve the performance edge previously only available to highly technical enthusiasts. It works by temporarily shutting down background processes, cleaning RAM, and intensifying processor performance with only a single click. You can then bring back the disabled and closed program with a click as well.

I am not a serious gamer and the only game that I play is Counter-Strike Source which is not really a power hungry game (meaning I don’t need a powerful computer to play it). I’ve read on some forums and website saying that Game Booster is able to give better FPS so I thought I should give it a try. Even if you’re not a gamer, you can use this tool to disable unnecessary services and running programs so you can run intensive

I ran Counter-Strike Source and typed the command net_graph 3 in console. I can now see the FPS at the bottom right corner of the screen. You can see the FPS of before and after running Game Booster.
As you can see, there is a very small increase in FPS (the higher the better). I wouldn’t consider that as an improvement after enabling Game Booster because FPS normally fluctuates. Theoretically disabling unnecessary services and running programs should make your computer faster but it is very risky because there are tons of them and disabling the wrong one could make Windows unstable. There are other similar free tools such as SmartClose, AlacrityPC and Vista Services Optimizer that can do the same as Game Booster but the good thing about Game Booster is it is carefully designed to disable services that will NOT affect your internet connection and the stability of your computer.
You will see not much or maybe no improvement at all if you’re an experienced computer user that does regular maintenaince and avoid installing any software that you find. The computer that I use to play CSS on is fully tuned, optimized and regularly maintained, hence it is normal that I don’t see much improvements after enabling Game Booster. However if you are a basic computer user that installs whatever I post in this blog site and never does maintenaince, this tool will definitely give you a smoother game play when the unnecessary RAM eating process are terminated.

Download

Code:
http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.we-friends.weebly.com
KhanzYou
Expert Moderator
Expert Moderator
KhanzYou

Male
My Mood : IObit Game Booster (Gives Smoother and Better Game Play) Fine10
Capricorn
Reputation 19

PostSubject: Re: IObit Game Booster (Gives Smoother and Better Game Play)   IObit Game Booster (Gives Smoother and Better Game Play) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:58 am

wow! thats the tool i want and its very small in size. thanks for sharing... i didn't test it for games yet, but after testing, i will share my ideas... thanks bro and keep it up.
Back to top Go down
yen

Reputation 0

PostSubject: Re: IObit Game Booster (Gives Smoother and Better Game Play)   IObit Game Booster (Gives Smoother and Better Game Play) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:10 pm

nice Sharing Chap it's Working Gud for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IObit Game Booster (Gives Smoother and Better Game Play)   IObit Game Booster (Gives Smoother and Better Game Play) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IObit Game Booster (Gives Smoother and Better Game Play)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dostibook :: Tips and Tricks :: Software Reviews-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com