dostibook
Please Login to this website. After you Login, You can post topics of your choice in this website and replies to any existing topic you like in this website. So do a Login by clicking the "Log in" button below and start posting.....

If you are not registered, then click "Register" button below to register yourself and then Login.....
dostibook
Please Login to this website. After you Login, You can post topics of your choice in this website and replies to any existing topic you like in this website. So do a Login by clicking the "Log in" button below and start posting.....

If you are not registered, then click "Register" button below to register yourself and then Login.....
dostibook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dostibook

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Watch PTV Classic Dramas Online

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GoDF@Th3R
DP Manager
DP Manager
GoDF@Th3R

Male
My Mood : Watch PTV Classic Dramas Online Hot10
Best Poster

Taurus
Reputation 40
Job/hobbies : University of Toronto - Student

Watch PTV Classic Dramas Online Vide
PostSubject: Watch PTV Classic Dramas Online   Watch PTV Classic Dramas Online Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:36 pm

Are you one of those PTV Classic Dramas’ lover? And you end up with no option to watch them, as you are too busy to buy a CD or DVD, or maybe because DVDs of those Classic PTV hits are not available anymore…! Pakistanica.com is a treat for you in this case. This website has got plenty of PTA Dramas’ collection, and hopefully the base will increase with time.

All Dramas are divided in pasts, what we used to call them Qist, or episodes. On left, you see a list of the TV dramas available on this site, after you click on a drama title, you will be presented with all the episodes plus a new section will appear in the sidebar with a list of all the episodes/parts of the current drama.
Don’t expect HD quality, but still quality is considerable and above it its watchable.

Following is a glimpse of what Pakistanica has got....This is the website: Pakistanica.Com
Back to top Go down
Wasiq
Wasiq

Male
Libra
Reputation 11

PostSubject: Re: Watch PTV Classic Dramas Online   Watch PTV Classic Dramas Online Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:34 pm

Good work man...i wanted to watch sunahrei din which is the first part of alpha,bravo charlie.....Now i can watch it...
Back to top Go down
GoDF@Th3R
DP Manager
DP Manager
GoDF@Th3R

Male
My Mood : Watch PTV Classic Dramas Online Hot10
Best Poster

Taurus
Reputation 40
Job/hobbies : University of Toronto - Student

PostSubject: Re: Watch PTV Classic Dramas Online   Watch PTV Classic Dramas Online Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:54 pm

Wasiq wrote:
Good work man...i wanted to watch sunahrei din which is the first part of alpha,bravo charlie.....Now i can watch it...

no it was not
Back to top Go down
Wasiq
Wasiq

Male
Libra
Reputation 11

PostSubject: Re: Watch PTV Classic Dramas Online   Watch PTV Classic Dramas Online Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:37 pm

It is....go and see Faraz`s interview on youtube on nadia khan show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watch PTV Classic Dramas Online   Watch PTV Classic Dramas Online Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dostibook :: General Section :: Articles-
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com